The HEAVYWEIGHT Complete Lift Package offers a 1.5" Front / 2.0" Rear Lift giving you additional clearance for heavy loads (ie. Ecamper, Rear Swing out, etc.) Includes everything you need to handle the extra weight. Available for 2002-06 Honda CR-V and 2003-11 Honda Element.
HEAVYWEIGHT Complete Lift Package includes:
- 1.5" Front Lift Spacers
- 2.0" Rear Lift Spacers
- Front Camber Bolts
- Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
- Engine Drop Spacers (deep socket and hardware included)
- Subframe Drop Spacers (hardware included)
- 1.0" Billet Rear Trailing Arm Spacers
- Installation Instructions
LIFT SPACERS: MADE IN THE USA. Designed by Aerogenics and fabricated with aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum. Our Lift Spacers are CNC machined in house from a single piece of the heavy duty Billet Aluminum. Our Billet Lift Spacers will not deteriorate over years of use and you won't have any issue with salt during the winter months.
Material: USA Aerospace grade USA 6061-T6 aluminum
Finish: Machined (Raw)
- Adjustable Range +/- 1.75 degrees
ADJUSTABLE REAR CAMBER ARMS: Designed for lifted 03-11 Honda Elements and 02-06 Honda CR-V.
- Adjustable Range -2 to +4 degrees
ENGINE DROP SPACERS: Lowering the engine slightly will reduce the infamous axle vibrations as a result of lifting a vehicle. If you already have axle vibrations, you may want to replace them in addition to installing this package- the cv joints may be already damaged.
- (5) CNC precision machine billet spacers
- CNC machined Deep Socket included
- USA sourced hardware
SUBFRAME DROP SPACERS: Lowers the subframe 1.0" which corrects the angle of the axles and reduce stress on the CV joints. If you already have axle vibrations, you may want to replace them in addition to installing this package- the cv joints may be already damaged.
- (4) CNC precision machine billet spacers
- USA sourced hardware
Here at Aerogenics, we stand behind all our Products. We wouldn't sell anything that we personally wouldn't use. All of our Materials are USA Certified Aerospace Grade and we only use the Highest Quality Bolts.
- Bolt-on wheel spacers: if you are using the stock OEM Honda wheels with our lift, we highly recommend bolt-on wheel spacers of at least 1" (so you don't have to cut the original wheel studs on the car). We made our own Aerogenics wheel spacers with ARP studs which will not break or strip. Click here for the item.
Off-Road Use Only. Professional Installation is recommended. An alignment is highly recommended after installation.
1 year warranty against manufacture defects.
There are over 1,000 Aerogenics Lift Kits (and counting) installed in Vehicles around the World.
We're proud to serve you. Any questions, please email us!