Aerogenics wheel spacers are machined in-house at our Los Angeles location. We use only Aerospace grade aluminum 6061-T6 which is sourced locally. All of our wheel spacers are inspected before leaving our facility. Our wheel spacers come in a machined finish.
Aerogenics bolt on wheel spacers utilize the infamous ARP studs. Slightly longer than the traditional OEM wheel stud, these studs offer greater strength and durability.
Developed for the Honda CR-V and Element, these wheel spacers are hub centric which safely minimizes excessive load on the studs.
ARP Wheel Stud Advantages
- Made from heat-treated 8740 chromoly
- Cadmium plating for extra durability
- Tensile strength of 200,000 psi
- Rolled treads for less chances of cross threading
- Gold cadmium finish
- Honda fitment
- 64.1mm center bore
- 1.25" thick spacer
- 5x114.3mm PCD
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum 6061-T6 material
- CNC Machined Finish
- ARP OEM+ length wheel studs
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Stud length: OEM standard lugnuts, extended lugnuts, open ended lugnuts
- Any questions? Feel free to email us!
Free shipping within the USA. Off road use only.
Please retorque wheel spacers after 25 to 50 miles of driving.
Not liable for improper installation.
No returns once wheel spacers are installed.