These hard to find Bilstein shocks are arguability one of the best upgrades for your Honda CRV. These shocks can be paired with the original Honda springs or our very popular Aerogenics x Swift heavy duty rear springs. These shocks are a direct fit and straight forward installation.
We also have these pre-assembled as a shock/spring combo for even easier installation.
Shocks are sold in pairs
The Bilstein 4600 Series Shock 24-023399 for the Honda CR-V is a heavy duty mono-tube gas shock absorber that performs at the highest levels when off-road, on-road and when towing a trailer. Using a 46mm diameter piston and digressive valving these shocks instantly react to changing conditions for awesome ride comfort, handling performance and sway control. Backed by Bilstein's limited lifetime warranty.
Top Features and Benefits:
- Heavy Duty Monotube Gas Design
- Perfect for Off-Road, Towing and Daily Driving Conditions
- High pressure design stabilizes ride
- Specifically designed for Pickups and SUVs
- Designed for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life
- 46mm piston diameter provides superior handling and performance
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing conditions for maximum comfort and control
- Distinct yellow powder coating
- Sold individually, quantity (2) required for most applications
- Limited lifetime warranty