IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Free shipping to all CONTIGUOUS United States.
Protect your 2007-11 Honda CRV with the Aerogenics front skid plate!
Whether driving around town avoiding road hazards or off-roading over over rocks, our skid plate will protect your most valuable components: the engine and transmission. Protecting the engine oil pan from damage can prevent a costly repair bill.
The Aerogenics skid plate is entirely made in-house at our Corona, California location. The entire sheet is CNC machined from USA aerospace grade aluminum which will not rust over the lifetime of your CRV. Lighter than steel and strong enough to withstand large boulders, this skid plate can take a beating!
This skid plate is design to cover the entire front under area of the car. By using threaded rivet nuts (included), the skid plate bolts directly to the subframe.
We include hardware, rivet-nuts, and installation instructions. Installation is straight forward; we were able to install the skid plate in less than an hour.
Flat bottom skid plate, perfect for true off-roaders. No areas to snag and catch on rocks, plus it doubles as a splash guard. You will need to remove the skid plate for oil changes.
- 2 piece design that bolts together
- Fits all 2007-2011 Honda CRV, 2WD and 4WD
- USA aerospace grade aluminum - will never rust
- 3/16" thick USA aluminum - raw aluminum finish
- Off-road ready - will not catch or snag on rocks
- Covers the entire front subframe area
- Free shipping to all contiguous 48 states