These hard to find Bilstein shocks are one of the best upgrades for your Honda CRV or Element. These shocks are paired with our very popular Aerogenics x Swift heavy duty rear springs. We assembled the shock/spring and use all brand new OEM Honda components. These shocks are a direct fit and straight forward installation.
Complete assembly are sold in pairs. Bilstein shocks, Swift Heavy Duty Springs, OEM Honda components.
Brand new OEM Honda Parts
The Bilstein 4600 Series Shock 24-107488 for the Honda CR-V / Honda Element is a heavy duty mono-tube gas shock absorber that performs at the highest levels when off-road, on-road and when towing a trailer. Using a 46mm diameter piston and digressive valving these shocks instantly react to changing conditions for awesome ride comfort, handling performance and sway control. Backed by Bilstein's limited lifetime warranty.
Top Features and Benefits:
- Heavy Duty Monotube Gas Design
- Perfect for Off-Road, Towing and Daily Driving Conditions
- High pressure design stabilizes ride
- Specifically designed for Pickups and SUVs
- Designed for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life
- 46mm piston diameter provides superior handling and performance
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing conditions for maximum comfort and control
- Distinct yellow powder coating
- Sold individually, quantity (2) required for most applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
Aerogenics x Swift Heavy Duty Springs Key Features
- Genuine Aerogenics x Swift Springs Product
- Specifically developed for the Honda CRV and Element
- Swift traditional bronze color
- Built to Aerogenics specifications
- Perfect for daily, overland, and off-road use
- Made in Japan with Swift’s cold wound technology
- Manufactured using proprietary Japanese steel alloy.
- Priced per pair, rear only. Free shipping within the USA