Skid plate pre-order! Ships end of June/beginning of July!
Free shipping to all CONTINUOUS US States.
Protect your 2002-06 Honda CRV with the Aerogenics front skid plate!
Whether driving around town avoiding road hazards or off-roading over over rocks, our skid plate will protect your most valuable components: the engine and transmission. Protecting the engine oil pan from damage can prevent a costly repair bill.
The Aerogenics skid plate is entirely made in-house at our Corona, California location. The entire sheet is CNC machined from USA aerospace grade aluminum which will not rust over the lifetime of your CRV. Lighter than steel and strong enough to withstand large boulders, this skid plate can take a beating!
This skid plate is design to cover the entire front under area of the car. By using threaded rivet nuts (included), the skid plate bolts directly to the subframe.
We include stainless steel hardware, rivet-nuts, and installation instructions. Installation is straight forward; we were able to install the skid plate in less than an hour.
We offer the skid plate in two versions:
Flat bottom skid plate, perfect for true off-roaders. No areas to snag and catch on rocks, plus it doubles as a splash guard. You will need to remove the skid plate for oil changes (only a few bolts.)
- Skid plate with oil drain, oil filter, and cut out vents.
- Fits all 2002-2006 Honda CRV, 2WD and 4WD
- USA aerospace grade aluminum - will never rust
- 3/16" thick billet aluminum - raw aluminum finish
- Off-road ready - will not catch or snag on rocks
- Convers the entire front subframe area
- Free shipping to all contiguous 48 states