2003-2011 Honda Element 3.0" (75mm) Lift Kit (YH1/YH2)
Combined of 4 lift spacers for front and rear installation.
The Aerogenics lift spacers come in both 1.0" / 1.5" / 2.0" / 3.0" inches in height. They are CNC machined in house out (USA) of a single piece of aluminum (billet = strongest). These lift spacers are heavy duty and they will not deteriorate over years of use. You won't have any issue with salt during the winter months. We stand behind all of our products! All of our materials are USA certified aerospace grade. All of the bolts we use are high quality and installation instructions are included! There are over 100 sets of CR-V & Element lift spacers being used today!
- Material: USA Aerospace grade USA 6061-T6 aluminum
- Height: 2.0" front + 1.5" rear = 3.0" even lift
- Machined finish
- Includes USA replacement hardware
- 1 year warranty
- Any questions, please email us!
- Off road use only. Professional installation recommended.
- Camber kit may be required (sold separately)
- Alignment is highly recommended!
- Level 2 engine/subframe drop kit: corrects the axle angle and prevent the infamous "axle wobble". A must have if to prevent premature wear. Click here for the item.
Front and rear camber kit: there are no factory adjustments for camber on the vehicle therefore the front camber bolts and rear upper camber arm will allow for a proper alignment. Click here for the item.
Bolt-on wheel spacers: if you are using the stock OEM Honda wheels with our lift, we highly recommend bolt-on wheel spacers of at least 1" (so you don't have to cut the original wheel studs on the car). We made our own Aerogenics wheel spacers with ARP studs which will not break or strip. Click here for the item.
- 1.0" Rear arm spacer: this item helps center the rear wheel after a lift and adds additional clearance for a bigger tire (i.e. 235/70/16 or bigger). Click here for the item.