2003-2011 Honda Element Lift Spacers (YH1/YH2)
Combined of 4 lift spacers for front and rear installation. 1.0" / 1.5" / 2.0" / 3.0" thick spacers.
How to pick the correct lift kit:
- Most popular lift kit: 1.5" Front / 1.0" Rear = ~2.0" EVEN LIFT
- Popular lift kit: 2.0" Front / 1.0" Rear
- Conservative lift: 1.0" Front / 1.0" Rear
- If you want a higher rear rake for carrying some weight: 2.0" Front / 2.0" Rear (Rear will be over 1" taller than the front)
- If you are planning to carry heavy loads, have an ecamper, or a swing out: 1.5" front / 2.0" rear will be a great choice!
- Tallest lift: 3.0" Front / 2.0" Rear (Level 2 engine/subframe drop kit + front & rear camber kit highly recommended)
The Aerogenics lift spacers come in both 1.0" / 1.5" / 2.0" / 3.0" inches in height. They are CNC machined in house out (USA) of a single piece of aluminum (billet = strongest). These lift spacers are heavy duty and they will not deteriorate over years of use. You won't have any issue with salt during the winter months. We stand behind all of our products! All of our materials are USA certified aerospace grade. All of the bolts we use are high quality and installation instructions are included! There are over 500 sets of Element lift spacers being used today!
- We wouldn't sell anything that we personally won't use!
- Material: USA Aerospace grade USA 6061-T6 aluminum
- Height options: 1.0" / 1.5" / 2.0" / 3.0"
- Machined finish
- Includes USA replacement hardware
- 1 year warranty
- Off road use only
- Professional installation recommended!
- Alignment is highly recommended!
- Camber kit may be required (available separately)
- Made in the USA
- Any questions, please email us!